Butte Fire: Is Your Foundation Okay?

Oct 1, 2015 by

Butte Fire: Is Your Foundation Okay?

According to Terry Weatherby, local Structural Engineer, if you lost your house or other outbuilding in the Butte Fire and you think that your foundation is worth saving, you have the option to have a California Licensed Civil or Structural Engineer look at it, and if the Engineer agrees, the Engineer can write a letter to the Building Department to save your foundation.  A list of  Licensed Structural and Civil Engineers can be found at the Calaveras County Building Department and in the telephone book.

Related Posts


Share This